Click here to return to your previous page.
All applications must meet the following criteria to ensure our Vision & Mission is upheld:
- Original products and services
- High stallholder involvement in production
- Goods and services must be of a good to high quality and be of fit purpose for their use
- Localness - stallholders are encouraged to source their raw materials as locally as practical
- Stallholders are encouraged to have strong ideals on their environmental practices for the manufacture of their product
YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF YOUR PRODUCT DOES NOT MEET THIS CRITERIA.
Eumundi Markets is always interested in fresh & innovative new products & services.
As Australia’s premier market, the Original Eumundi Markets (OEM) has built its reputation on the ethos of locally made, high quality and unique products and services.
The key to our success is the collective, creative talent that is the Original Eumundi Markets.
Please note the following conditions in relation to all applications received:
- All applications are subject to the details in the OEM STALLHOLDER AGREEMENT
- If your application is accepted only the products/services listed in your application form may be sold at OEM
- Proof of your involvement and the localness of your products/services may be required
- Final approval of all applications is the decision of the General Manager
- Your application should include photos of your products/services
- You will need to provide copies of all certificates and licences legally required
- The assessment of applications can take up to four weeks
If your application is successful, you will be placed on a waiting list and contacted when a suitable vacant site becomes available. If accepted as a new stallholder you will enter the market when a site is available as a casual stallholder. The availability of a site, and the location and cost of a site for casual stallholders may change weekly. Approval of your application does not guarantee a site in this market.
For each market it is the responsibility of the casual stallholder to contact the General Manager the day prior to the market between 10am – 12 noon for advice on the availability of a site at the next market.
See the SCHEDULE OF FEES AND CHARGES 2013 for stall site fees and market hire services.
If you have created something special and would like to join our market community, please complete the Stallholder Application below.
BEFORE COMPLETING THIS APPLICATION, PLEASE ENSURE YOUR PRODUCT/SERVICE IS ALIGNED WITH OUR VISION AND MISSION BELOW
OEM VISION - The OEM will maintain and enhance its status as the leading artisan market operator in Australia, enjoying excellent relationships with all its key stakeholders – the EHA, Stallholders, employees and the local communities in which it operates and draws its visitors
OEM MISSION - The OEM operates and promotes high quality artisan markets for the ultimate financial benefit of the local community. It creates a market environment that attracts stallholders who make high quality products and/or deliver high quality services. It gives preference to locally based stallholders
Please answer ALL questions - if not applicable mark with N/A. This form is to be completed by the applicant.